ELGAS residential LP Gas bottle exchange
With the largest distribution network in Australia involving more than 800 qualified and experienced team members available across 1000 ELGAS branches and depots, our residential LP gas bottle exchange service is second to none. Local, safe and reliable – your LP gas bottles are delivered from a branch near you!
How home LP Gas bottle exchange works
- The typical home LPG exchange service involves two 45kg cylinders connected by a changeover valve and fitted with gas regulators
- When one cylinder is empty, you simply turn the changeover valve so it points to the full cylinder – this is your reminder to order a fresh 45kg LPG cylinder from ELGAS
- A local ELGAS delivery driver will safely exchange the empty cylinder with a full cylinder
Advantages of LPG cylinder exchange
- Enjoy the benefits of local, safe and reliable LPG supply in off-grid locations
- The standard two 45kg LPG cylinder supply offers continuous use without disruption – when one cylinder is empty, simply order a replacement
- Your LPG cylinder delivery and exchange is fully managed by ELGAS and our local, qualified and experienced drivers
- No one makes home or business LPG as east as ELGAS, including online ordering
Explore our home LPG plans
ELGAS has three great value LPG plans to suit your home LPG needs.
Whether you’re making the switch or placing a last minute order; working to a budget or wanting flexibility – it’s easy with ELGAS home LPG.
New Customer Discount
(Instant LPG Account Credits)
ABOUT THE DEAL
- Flexibility and savings combined
- Vouchers automatically apply to orders
Locked price for
ABOUT THE DEAL
- Certainty and security assured
- Make budgeting easier with locked-in pricing
Why choose ELGAS?
Australia’s largest LPG provider
Easy online ordering
Free and reliable doorstep delivery from a branch near you
Flexible plans to suit your needs
24/7 telephone and online assistance
How to secure and manage your LPG during flooding and what to do in case of damage to your bottles
Stay safe with proper upkeep of your LPG appliances
From government placement regulations to safety best practices, here is a quick guide on LPG storage