If you are a business with high quality heat requirements, protect your business form the high cost of diesel and associated maintenance by transitioning to LPG. Diesel substition with ELGAS LPG can be very cost effective even with government fuel rebates and equipment conversion costs.
Additionally, LPG has many more benefits. LPG produces 45% less CO2 and 99% less NOx pollutants than diesel and is an excellent way to reduce carbon emissions for your business. In addition to diesel, LPG produces lower carbon emissions than other traditional fuels like oil or coal.
For many stationary engine applications where a diesel tank of fuel is required, . Unlike diesel, LPG does not deteriorate in tanks and does not require draining of water from the bottom of tanks over time.
Why go for diesel substitution with ELGAS LPG?
Diesel substitution with LPG saves money and lowers emissions for diesel engines in fixed installations and vehicles.
- In some Industries like protected cropping Carbon Dioxide is used onsite to modify the growth environment. By using LPG as a fuel, it is possible to recapture Carbon Dioxide from flue gas and re-use it in the growing process. This is not possible with diesel.
- The rate of diesel substitution with is typically 30-35% based on the appliance’s engine size and use
- It’s possible to fit a diesel substitution kit to an engine without any modifications
- Removing the diesel substititution kit and installing it on another engine is also easy and straight-forward
- Diesel Substitution Control Units (DSCUs) ensure the optimum substitution rate
- Engine monitoring and data logging systems continuously check engine performance and fuel consumption
- Maintenance costs are lower due to cleaner burning fuel
Why Choose ELGAS for your business?
Australia’s largest LPG provider
Easy online ordering
Free and reliable doorstep delivery from a branch near you
Customised solutions to suit your needs
24/7 telephone and online assistance
Tips on what to look for while buying a hot water systems
All you need to know about how LPG pricing is determined and various involved factors
Differences between Natural Gas and LPG and how to choose the best option for your needs.