SWAP'n'GO BBQ Gas Bottle Refills replacement (patio gas bottle)
SWAP'n'GO Gas Bottle Exchange - Swap any brand BBQ Gas Bottle at SWAP’n’GO
SWAP'n'GO Gas Bottle Exchange any brand of BBQ gas bottle for a full one at any SWAP'n'GO gas bottle outlet.
SWAP'n'GO Gas Bottle Exchange
SWAP'n'GO gas bottle exchange allows you to swap your empty gas bottle for a full one, without having to wait for anyone to fill it.
Gas bottle exchange any 9kg* or 4kg* gas bottle refill, even out-of-date bottles.
You can also swap any brand or colour.
*Actual fill of a "9kg" gas bottle exchange (patio gas bottle) is 8.5kg. Actual fill of a "4kg" gas bottle refill is 3.7kg
SWAP'n'GO Gas Bottles are Fast, Safe & Easy - How gas bottle exchange works:
1. Take your empty gas bottle to the cashier for checking and payment and grab the key for the storage cage.
2. Swap your empty gas bottle for a full one from the SWAP’n’GO gas bottle storage cage. Make sure the full gas bottle exchange you take has the yellow SWAP'n'GO® seal around the neck so you know that it has been checked for safety.
3. Return the key to the cashier.
Please see SWAP'n'GO Gas Bottle Refill Prices for information
How to Return Gas Cylinders - What can be swapped?
Here's how to return gas cylinders:
• Gas bottle exchange any brand of gas bottle (patio gas bottle).
• If you don’t have a bottle, you can buy one.
• You can gas bottle exchange cylinders which are overdue for testing.
• You can gas bottle exchange and upgrade your smaller bottle to a larger one.
SWAP'n'GO gas bottle exchange refills are sold by independent dealers who set there own SWAP'n'GO gas bottle prices.
"Swap and Go Prices" is just another way to say the same thing but SWAP'n'GO® is the registrered trademark. So, when you search for Swap and Go gas bottle refill prices you will still get the same information.
Gas Bottle Replacement Requirements for SWAP'n'GO Gas Bottle Exchange
All gas bottle exchange must meet certain safety standards, otherwise you will be required to purchase a replacement gas bottle refill.
Refer to the Gas Bottle Exchange Checklist below to see if your gas bottle exchange (patio gas bottle) is acceptable.
Please see our BBQ LPG Gas Bottle Sizes (gas cylinder sizes) page for size information on 9kg and 4kg SWAP'n'GO gas bottle refills.