Swap any brand BBQ Gas Bottle at SWAP’n’GO
Swap any brand of BBQ LPG gas bottle for a full one at any SWAP'n'GO outlet.
You can even swap out-of-date bottles.
How it works:
1. Take your empty gas bottle to the cashier for checking and payment and grab the key for the storage cage.
2. Swap your empty gas bottle for a full one from the SWAP’n’GO® storage cage. Make sure the full bottle you take has the yellow SWAP'n'GO seal around the neck so you know that it has been checked for safety.
3. Return the key to the cashier.
What can be swapped?
• You can swap any brand of gas bottle.
• If you don’t have a bottle, you can buy one.
• You can swap a gas bottle which is overdue for testing.
• You can upgrade your smaller bottle to a larger one.
Gas Bottle Requirements
All gas bottles must meet certain safety standards, otherwise you will be required to purchase a replacement bottle.
Refer to the Bottle Checklist below to see if your gas bottle is acceptable.