SMS Order & Win a $1000 Cash Card!
Conditions of entry for Elgas “SMS Order & Win a $1000 Cash Card” competition.
1. The Promoter is Elgas Ltd, 22 Holbeche Rd, Arndell Park NSW 2128. ABN 85 002 749 260. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over who fulfil entry requirements
3. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
a). employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate; and
b). the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household).
4. All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Competition commences 12:01am (AEST) Thursday 3rd May 2012 and closes 11.59 pm (AEST) on Friday 31st August 2012 (“Promotion Period”). Entries received after closure of the Promotion Period will not be eligible.
6. To enter, participants must update their customer information with their mobile number and email address via the online CUSTOMER ACCOUNT UPDATE functionality found at: www.elgas.com.au/customer-account-update
a) To be eligible, participants must order an LPG Gas delivery via the Elgas SMS/text functionality. The full mobile number to text is 0458 296 617. Text Orders and Gas Check Alerts are a free service provided by Elgas. There are no additional SMS charges from Elgas, only the participant’s normal mobile provision plan applies. Any form of automated electronic entry that does not meet the entry requirements will be deemed invalid and not counted as a valid entry.
7. Contestants will receive one entry per completed LPG Gas order made via SMS/text only. LPG Gas orders made by any other application will not be eligible. Orders that are cancelled prior to delivery are ineligible.
8. Prize is in the form of a $1000 cash card and is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. Rules subject to change in accordance with the relevant regulatory authorities.
10. Prize: there is one $1000 Cash Card. Total value of one prize is $1000 in the form of a cash card.
11.The prize winner will be selected by computer random draw at 12.00pm AEST on Wednesday 19th September 2012 at the Promoter’s office, 22 Holbeche Rd, Arndell Park NSW 2148.
12. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winners will be contacted by phone on Wednesday 19th September 2012, and published on the website www.elgas.com.au .
14. The prizes will be awarded in the form of a letter posted to the prize winner informing them of the win. It is the entrant’s responsibility to advise the Promoter of any change of personal details. An Elgas representative will contact the prize winner to organise cash card delivery.
16. Prize winner acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All prize winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the prize winner.
17.Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority.
18. Prizes that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw to be held at 12:00pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 19th December 2012 at the same place as the original and name of the winner of the second draw will be published on the website www.elgas.com.au . All winners of any unclaimed prizes will also be notified in writing.
19.Upon request by the Promoter a copy of these conditions of entry and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms.
20. If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned including (but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the Promoter’s control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, we are entitled in our sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier.
24. The Promoter collects your personal information to include you in this competition and will disclose the information to others who help us run the competition. We may also use the information to assist us in improving our goods and services and to contact you in the future in regard to our other goods and services. We may share your information with other persons or entities that assist us in performing the above or with another company which provides prizes for the competition. You can contact us to gain access to your personal information by writing to The Privacy Officer, Elgas Ltd, 10 Julius Ave, North Ryde NSW 2113.
25. Authorised under ACT TP 12/01673, LTPM-12-00365