Cannon Gas Log Heater Cash Back Offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promoter is Sampford IXL
•Offer applies on the purchase of any new 2013 Cannon Gas Log Heater, between 14/10/13 - 15/12/13.
• Offer only applicable to orders via Sampford IXL authorised Cannon retailers.
• Excludes seconds stock, ex display stock, commercial and display orders and accessories.
• To make a claim, customers must complete the Online Claim Registration Form available under Specials on the Sampford IXL website accessible at www.sampfordixl.com.au/cannon/specials.html
• Customer must complete the online redemption form once the heater has been installed, within 15 days.
• Installation compliance number must be included when completing the online form, so details can be confirmed with the Australian Plumbing Industry Commission.
• All cashback redemptions must be submitted online by COB 31/03/14. Claims submitted after this date will not be considered valid.
• The Cash-back Rebate will be paid by electronic funds transfer to the account nominated by the customer on the Online Claim Registration Form. Please allow two  weeks for Sampford IXL to process claims.
• Sampford IXL may refuse to accept return of an appliance(s) in the event that Sampford IXL has paid a Cash-back Rebate in respect to the appliance(s) and the rebated amount is not returned to Sampford IXL (or portion thereof).
• Sampford IXL reserves the right to investigate all claims, request verification of orders, make decisions relating to the claim and deny the payment of a claim on reasonable grounds. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
• By lodging a claim under this offer, the customer excludes Sampford IXL from any liability for loss or damage resulting from or arising in connection with the offer or redemption to the full extent permitted by law.
• Offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other Cannon offer.