GasTools® is a free app designed specifically for Australian gas fitters
It provides information on vaporisation, pipe sizing, exclusion zones, LPG conversion factors and more…
• 45kg vaporisation chart
• LPG tank vaporisation chart
• Pipe sizing calculator
• Cylinder size chart
• LPG conversion values
• Propane conversion values
• Cylinder placement specifications
• The 45kg vaporisation chart specifies the number of 45kg cylinders required based on temperature and gas load, in either MJ or BTU.
• The LPG tank vaporisation chart shows the maximum gas load for various vessel sizes and at various temperatures.
• Pipe sizing calculator works in either MJ or BTU loads. It provides data for both single stage and two stage systems.
• The cylinder size chart provides dimensions, capacities, weights and energy content for various cylinder sizes.
• The LPG conversion values include: kg, litres, megajoules (MJ), kWh & cubic meters (m³) for common gas bottle sizes.
• The propane conversion values include: Pounds, Gallons, BTUs, Therms & ft³ for popular non-metric gas cylinder sizes.
• An illustrated guide explaining the proper and safe placement & clearances for LPG gas cylinders including distances from ignition sources, wall openings and below ground spaces, such as drains or pits.
GasTools is available in both Android & Apple versions and it’s totally free!